LIMITED WARRANTY FOR Veronica
Veronica’s limited warranty obligations are confined to the terms set forth below: Veronica warrants this product against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of Year against Motor(as mentioned in product warranty details) from the date of original retail purchase. All the accessories (BPA Free Jars, Sealing rings, Cup Holder, Legs, Flip Tops) are not covered under warranty. This limited warranty is valid only in the country in which the product is purchased and comes with the product at no extra charge, however shipping and processing fees will be incurred for returns, replacements and or refunds.
OBTAINING WARRANTY SERVICE
For limited warranty service, simply visit https://veronica.co.in/ and register on Warranty Registration page to avail the warranty.For Customer Service details contact our customer service department at [email protected] and we will be glad to help you. When you contact our customer service department you will be asked for your name, address,telephone number and to provide proof of the original purchase (receipt) containing a description of the product(s), purchase date, and the appropriate Veronica bar code(s). Before you send your product for limited warranty service please make sure to keep a copy of all relevant documents for your files (receipt, etc.). It is always recommended to purchase product insurance and tracking services when sending your product for service. Remember, shipping and processing fees will be incurred and are not covered under the warranty.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
- This Veronica Warranty applies only to Veronica products distributed by or for Veronica that can be identified by the “Veronica” trademark, trade name, logo and bar code. Veronica’s Limited Warranty does not apply to any other products that may appear to be authentic, but were not distributed/sold by Veronica in India.Normal wear and tear is not covered by this limited warranty.
- This limited warranty applies to consumer use only, and is void when the product is used in a commercial or institutional setting.
- This limited warranty extends only to the original consumer purchaser and is not transferable. In addition, proof of purchase must be demonstrated.
- Repair or replacement of the product (or, if repair or replacement is not feasible, a refund of the purchase price) is the exclusive remedy of the consumer under this limited warranty. Veronica shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages for breach of this limited warranty or any implied warranty on this product.
- This limited warranty does not apply: (a) to damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, or misapplication; (b) to damage caused by improper maintenance (including unauthorized parts service); (c) to a product or a part that has been modified in any way; (d) if any Veronica bar code or trademark has been removed or defaced; and or (e) if the product has been used with an adapter/converter.
- This limited warranty and the remedies set forth above are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, remedies and conditions, whether oral or written, express or implied. Veronica specifically disclaims any and all implied warranties, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. If Veronica cannot lawfully disclaim implied warranties under this limited warranty, all such warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are limited in duration to the duration of this limited warranty. No Veronica reseller, agent, or employee is authorized to make any modification to this warranty.
- Veronica is not responsible for direct, special, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any breach of warranty or condition, or under any other legal theory, including but not limited to lost profits, downtime, goodwill, damage to or replacement of equipment and property. Veronica specifically does not represent that it will be able to repair any product under this limited warranty.